Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Renewed Ambition

I av left dis blog unattended to for close to 3years... Dats is wot I call a misplaced priority. I love writing, dishing out free things, helping in ways I know I can to de best of ma abilities and most especially doing all of these at my comfortable time.
   Over the next series of months to come, I shall post all things which I know dat will be of use to every average PC, Mobile smartfone and tablet pc user and even add Music and Video's along for my followers listening and viewing pleasure.

Ma apologies once again and I can bet you to be more punctual wiv wot I call ma PASSION...which is helping others.


DxAngel...


PS: For dose wiv blackberry fones and would lobe to watch latest Hollywood movies for free, here is a link to get urself started.... 


No need to thank mii, am just grateful your here reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...